Jacuzzi® Walk-In Showers—Safety & Luxury for Homeowners in Seattle, WA
While there are many reasons to want or need a Jacuzzi® walk-in shower, safety is typically at the top of the list. Jacuzzi® walk-in showers support this need by offering low-entry threshold options, grab bars, and chair-height seating to better protect you and your loved ones and make showering more comfortable and easier to access. The expert shower remodeling contractors at Jacuzzi Bath Remodel of Seattle can help you design a safe and easy-to-use shower system that’s both affordable and in alignment with your unique style, taste, and décor.
An Affordable Investment
A Jacuzzi® shower is an investment. It’s an investment in prestige, an investment in the ultimate self-indulgent experience, and finally, an investment in the health and safety of your family and yourself. The benefits of owning a Jacuzzi® product abound. Our showers come with a limited lifetime warranty and are made with antimicrobial wall surrounds for easier cleanup and long-term usability. We offer many customization options for our showers, including:
- Bases – Choose your custom shower base, drain location, and shower-seating preferences with one of our expert shower designers.
- Walls – The walls of your shower depend entirely on preference, although they are all crafted with an antimicrobial material to make cleaning a breeze.
- Doors – Opting for modern shower doors over the standard shower curtain can give your bathroom a different feel altogether. Give it a try!
- Showerheads – Wall-mounted, handheld, or rain head. It all depends on your unique preference.
- Accessories – Grab bars, seating, and shelving are some favorite accessories of our clients who are focused mainly on safety for their walk-in shower.
Installation in as Little as One Day
Once your design has been finalized, the last thing you want to do is have to wait around for days or weeks with a dust-filled home and workers in and out. When you choose to partner with Jacuzzi Bath Remodel of Seattle for your project, you won’t have to worry about that. In most cases, our bathroom remodelers and installers will have your brand-new walk-in shower installed and ready to use in as little as one day. Then you can feel free to enjoy your shower for years and years to come thanks to Jacuzzi® showers’ durable design and materials that never crack or fade.
Contact the Expert Walk-In Shower Remodelers
Ready to get started on your walk-in shower installation in the Seattle area? Call the professional remodeling contractors at Jacuzzi Bath Remodel of Seattle today for more information on how to add our famous Jacuzzi jetted bathtubs, walk-in showers, or bathtub-to-shower conversions to your bathroom and elevate your overall quality of life.